Certification delivered by T3 University
The Training The Trainer University is a division of The Training Edge LLC (TE); a Wiley Everything DiSC® Authorized Partner. This program provides you the collective experience of real-world application.
This customized in-person course provides group learning and collaborative activities to guide you in exploring all the Everything DiSC® profiles. We share with you our years of expertise and how-to best practices to use and train with these market leading assessment tools. Attendees walk away with ready-to-go, turn-key applications for the products and programs.
- Experience the Everything DiSC® assessment process and receive personalized profiles.
- Deepen your expertise about the theory and research behind Everything DiSC®, including how to use the research to address common questions from your participants.
- Get a high-level overview of the tools available in the Everything DiSC® facilitation materials and apply them to real-world scenarios.
CUSTOMIZED COURSE MATERIALS: 1. Everything DiSC® personalized profiles, 2. supplemental reports, and 3. one of the Everything DiSC® facilitation kits.*
1. Personalized Profiles:
- Work of Leaders
- 363 for Leaders
- (sample report)
2. Supplemental Reports:
- Comparison Report
- Supplement for Facilitators
- Facilitator Report
- Group Culture Report
- Team View Report
3. One of the following Everything DiSC® facilitation kits**:
- Everything DiSC® Workplace®
- Everything DiSC® Management
- Everything DiSC® Sales
- Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders®
** An Everything DiSC® facilitation kit of your choice will be provided to you prior to the course by us; your Everything DiSC® Authorized Partner
CERTIFICATION TRAINING INCLUDES;
- Two days of live facilitated training at your location
- Personalized Everything DiSC® Profiles
- Practical exam with certificate
- Your choice of one Everything DiSC® facilitation kit (If you already own an Everything Training Edge’s Customized Everything DiSC® facilitation kit, discounts are available)
All training includes all materials, assessments, and certifications for all attendees. Additional training days may be added for further training or other services at a daily rate of $4,000. Travel, food and lodging are billed separately. Customization of training is available based on your specific requirements.
To keep the program personalized, we recommend to keep this workshop limited to a maximum of 10 participants.
Refund & Cancellation Policy: If for any reason a program has to be cancelled after it is scheduled, a full refund will be given if the cancellation is 30 days prior to the event.
Contact us for more information about Everything Training Edge’s Customized Everything DiSC®