- Experience the Everything DiSC® Workplace assessment and personalized profile, and apply the profile to real-world scenarios.
- Deepen your knowledge of the theory and research behind Everything DiSC®, including how to use the research to address common questions from your participants.
- Develop expertise working with the Everything DiSC® Workplace Facilitation Kit, including ways to use the resources to meet the specific needs of your organization.
- No travel required. The course is online!
- Self-directed online work that integrates a rich media experience with active-learning exercises to help you apply DiSC® theory and concepts in an engaging way.
- Live facilitated sessions* filled with collaborative learning opportunities and breakout sessions. All of this is facilitated virtually by Wiley professional trainers who are with you every step of the way.
- *Attendance is required for all four live sessions to complete the course.
- Would you prefer to participate from your home or office instead of traveling to an off-site location?
- Can you commit to four weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work?
- Are you a motivated learner who will be responsible for completing all assignments and required reading?
- Can you attend ALL four live instructor-led sessions?
- Can you meet the technical requirements listed below?
Cost $2,495 per individual* Request More Info
- Participants must use a laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) and recommended browsers to access the course online and complete the activities (not a tablet or smart phone).
- Participants must have access to a phone (cell or land line) to attend the weekly live collaborative session.
Current 2017 course schedule:
Opens January 31, 2017
Live Sessions Tuesdays 9:00 am—10:30 am CT
February 7, 14, 21, 28
Opens February 23, 2017
Live Sessions Thursdays 2:00 pm—3:30 pm CT
March 2, 9, 16, 23
Opens April 17, 2017
Live Sessions Monday 9:00 am—10:30 am CT
April 24, May 1, 8, 15
If virtual / remote certification is not right for you, in-person certification opportunities available. Click here for more information.