The Training The Trainer (T3) University is a division of The Training Edge LLC (TE); a TTI Success Insight Value Added Associate (VAA).
As a VAA, we provide TTI Certification Programs and the necessary training to effectively deliver the power of TTI assessments within your organizations. Training The Trainer University Certification will allow your internal advocates or trainers to be trained to deliver the Professional Development Series as well.
By facilitating client certification of TTI SI’s talent leadership and assessment tools, you respond to a growing demand and can facilitate the greater delivery of TTI SI assessments and programs while producing broader results for your internal customer.
Training Edge Delivery Options
TTI training and certification delivered programs are completely customizable, depending on the need of your organization. Whether it’s behaviors, motivators and EQ or communication facilitation, Training Edge has years of experience with these tools to design a program for your specific corporate needs.
Training Edge training and certification is typical delivered in-person by our certified trainers. It can be delivered in a hybrid model with a combination of in-person and virtually, either in several shorter sessions or over several days and can be customized to the specific number of participants.
There are four basic certifications available for you to get certified and once completed, each of these certifications are valid for two years.
- Certified Professional Behaviors Analyst (CPBA) and Certified Professional Motivators Analyst (CPMA)
- Combined certification, one day or 8 hours
- Cost $8,000 for up to 5 attendees, $1,200 each additional attendee ADD TO CART
- Certified Professional Emotional Quotient Analyst (CPEQA)
- One day or 8 hours
- Cost $4,000 for up to 5 attendees, $800 for each additional attendee ADD TO CART
- Certified Professional TTI TriMetrix HD Analyst (CPHDA)
- Two days or 16 hours, prerequsite of CPBA+CPMA certification
- Cost $8,000 for up to 5 attendees, $800 for each additional attendee ADD TO CART
All training includes all materials, assessments, and certifications for all attendees. Additional training days may added for further training or other services the day before or after the certification for a $4,000 daily rate. Travel, food and lodging are billed separately. Customization of training is available based on your specific requirements.
To keep the program personalized, we recommend this workshop is limited to a maximum of 10 participants.
Refund & Cancellation Policy: If for any reason a program has to be cancelled after it is scheduled, a full refund will be given if the cancellation is 30 days prior to the event.
Contact us for more information about TTI Success Insight Certification options