The TTI DISC Success Insight (TTI SI) Client Certification Program provides the necessary training to effectively deliver the power of TTI assessments within your organizations. Client certification will also allow our clients’ internal advocates or trainers to be trained to deliver the Professional Development Series as well.
TTI SI’s research into five dimensions of superior performance are measured by our research-based assessments, which analyze:
- Emotional Intelligence
Choose from a suite of Success Insight tools:
- TTI DISC Success Insights
- TTI Workplace Motivators Success Insights
- TTI Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Success Insights
- TTI TriMetrix (Professional Acumen and Job Benchmarking)
Depending on which assessment you’ve chosen, you will receive certification and will celebrate the status of one of the following professional mastery levels (valid for two years):
- Certified Professional Behaviors Analyst (CPBA) and Certified Professional Motivators (CPMA) is a combined certification requiring one day or 8 hours of training.
- Certified Professional Emotional Quotient Analyst (CPEQA) – requiring one day or 8 hours of training.
- Certified Professional TriMetrix HD Analyst (CPHDA) – requiring two days or 16 hours with a prerequisite of CPBA+CPMA certification.
There are four ways to get certified at:
Contact us for more information about TTI Success Insights Certifications